Blazing Eclipse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazing Eclipse
Blazing Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sorry Everyone
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 pm by Drago The Unlimited~

» To anyone still here.
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 am by RoseAssassin

» This Teams practically Dead
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» RoseAssassin's Office
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 am by shadow tatsunagi

» Team Rules
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 am by shadow tatsunagi

» Is this place dead?
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» The Dragon's hub
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» hi im new here so let have some fun
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» Hello im Naruto94
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:42 pm by shadow tatsunagi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Drago The Unlimited~ (121)
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Emptyi guess im new here you all can call me chaos Emptyi guess im new here you all can call me chaos Empty 
shadow tatsunagi (47)
i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Emptyi guess im new here you all can call me chaos Emptyi guess im new here you all can call me chaos Empty 
RoseAssassin (39)
ZeroSyndicate (24)
Chaos Ren (20)
Naruto94 (13)
Sephiroy (12)
DEAD BONE YAY!!! (8)
DuskDeity, Cole (6)
diamonddetection (5)

Affiliates
free forum

i guess im new here you all can call me chaos

Go down

i guess im new here you all can call me chaos Empty i guess im new here you all can call me chaos

Post by Chaos Ren Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:00 pm

howdy the names ChaosNitro you all can call me chaos i live for cfv i want to face strong people my clan and soul is shadow paladins but if you catch me on a good day ill face you with my descendant build . i cant wait to face everyone i guess thats all for now :3 catch you in the shadows
Chaos Ren
Chaos Ren
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum