Blazing Eclipse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazing Eclipse
Blazing Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sorry Everyone
Enter the Pale Moon Circus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 pm by Drago The Unlimited~

» To anyone still here.
Enter the Pale Moon Circus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 am by RoseAssassin

» This Teams practically Dead
Enter the Pale Moon Circus Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» RoseAssassin's Office
Enter the Pale Moon Circus Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 am by shadow tatsunagi

» Team Rules
Enter the Pale Moon Circus Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 am by shadow tatsunagi

» Is this place dead?
Enter the Pale Moon Circus Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» The Dragon's hub
Enter the Pale Moon Circus Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» hi im new here so let have some fun
Enter the Pale Moon Circus Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» Hello im Naruto94
Enter the Pale Moon Circus Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:42 pm by shadow tatsunagi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Drago The Unlimited~ (121)
Enter the Pale Moon Circus EmptyEnter the Pale Moon Circus EmptyEnter the Pale Moon Circus Empty 
shadow tatsunagi (47)
Enter the Pale Moon Circus EmptyEnter the Pale Moon Circus EmptyEnter the Pale Moon Circus Empty 
RoseAssassin (39)
ZeroSyndicate (24)
Chaos Ren (20)
Naruto94 (13)
Sephiroy (12)
DEAD BONE YAY!!! (8)
DuskDeity, Cole (6)
diamonddetection (5)

Affiliates
free forum

Enter the Pale Moon Circus

2 posters

Go down

Enter the Pale Moon Circus Empty Enter the Pale Moon Circus

Post by RoseAssassin Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:11 am

Hi Everyone, I'm RoseLuquier. I'm new to the team but I know that I can make them proud. Of course I do run the Pale Moon Deck, and trust me, it does seem like your going to the circus haha. I've started playing Vanguard since March this year, and I've started playing CFA since May, lol ya I know, I'm kind of a newbie, but I'm a very quick learner and looking for ways to Improve my deck and my skills as a cardfighter, and I know I will make my friends Proud ^.^ Cheers will fill the entire arena in Honor of the Pale Moon Circus.....
RoseAssassin
RoseAssassin
Dark Zone, Leader
Dark Zone, Leader

Back to top Go down

Enter the Pale Moon Circus Empty Re: Enter the Pale Moon Circus

Post by ZeroSyndicate Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Hmm welcome, and btw, PM is one of my main too. Wink
ZeroSyndicate
ZeroSyndicate
Dark Zone, Leader
Dark Zone, Leader